Call us on  209-647-9881

Home » Tips » Is your House Cleaner/House Cleaning Service insured?

Is your House Cleaner/House Cleaning Service insured?

What Insurance should I ask for?

There are 3 types of insurance that a professional house cleaner should carry. General Liability, Workers Compensation and a Janitorial Bond.

Why should it matter if your House Cleaner is insured?

Slips, trips and falls are the most common. Along with eye and skin chemical burns. Are you willing to pay for these injuries? If your House Cleaner is not properly insured under a WORKERS COMPENSATION policy you or your home owners insurance may be stuck paying the bill.

What if your carpet or floors are damaged? Who will pay for that? With the proper GENERAL LIABILITY policy you are protected and you are assured that there will be enough to cover any damage caused to your property.

And if something comes up missing? Should there be property or jewelry missing from your home, where could you turn? Making sure that your home cleaning service is properly BONDED, will eliminate the heart ache and headache when there is a rotten apple in the crew.

Pick us!

Yes, Pick us! We are licensed, insured, and bonded…..and we are affordable.

There is a lot of house cleaning services advertising and promoting their company by stating they are licensed, insured, and bonded. That sounds great, but what does it really mean, and how does it protect you?

You can find people that are not licensed, insured, or bonded. They generally are less expensive upfront, but if something gets damaged or goes missing you have no real course of action to fix or to get those items back. If something of value is broken then you must sue to receive the money to replace said item. If your cleaner gets injured while working at your home they can sue you and you might have to pay. If nothing like this happens than you get a great cleaning service for a bit less than going with a licensed company. However, You must weigh the options and make the decision that works best for you.

Put your house cleaner to the test

Wondering if your house cleaner is insured? Ask them to bring in a certificate of insurance on their next visit. Also, request that your name be listed as a certificate holder. This way you will be notified by the insurance carrier should they be cancelled.

 Call (209)647-9881 or Email: 

Comments are closed.